Re: Subject: Klezmer jam session at Tonic Sun. April 1

I went last time -- it was GREAT! Placing "David Krakauer" in the description
is kind of misleading -- all he does is PLAN the events. The jam session was
actually facilitated by Will Holshouser, an accordianist who plays with David.
And Will is awesome!

Make sure to go if you have time and support this endeavor! Last time only
about four people showed up (three of them being high-school students), but
that might have in part been because of the awful weather predictions... On
4/1, I'll hopefully be rehearsing with my group and not able to come. But you
should go to this jam session, if you can!

YAKOV.
http://www.kobyland.com
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV!

"Trombone is good!" - Griz