Re: Afghanistan encore

(a) This is a hoax--rather, it was well-intended, but now ends up in the
dead-letter office.

(b) This is the internet, so you can =check= these things before passing them
on to your several thousand closest friends

(c) This has NOTHING to do with Jewish-Music and should not be posted here
under any circumstances.

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBSympathy.shtml#afghanistan

for more details.