Uri Shevach

In a message dated 3/17/1 5:41:26 PM, ro (at) panix(dot)com writes:

<< sometimes it makes some marvelous associations!

roger reid

listening to Uri Shevach Sings with Kol Salonika Vol 2

(and if anyone knows anything abour Uri Shevac or Kol Salonika, I'm interested
in learning).

Uri Shevach was a very popular recording artist in Israel many years ago. He
has a rather high voice, and when I heard his voice years ago, I thought it
was a woman.

Recently a Cd  was released of some of his "Traditional Yeminte Songs".
Thought we have it in stock, it is not on our web site. He also has a new Cd
of more contemporary "religious" oriented music.

Simon
Hatikvah Music