Re: Bas Sheva/Sheindele

Hi all,

Sam was kind enough to send me Soul of a People (thanks very, very much, Sam).
I am listening to it now, and I have to tell you that she sounds an awful lot
like my fave, Sheindele.  Coincidentally, they were both from Philly also.  Does
anyone know Bas Sheva's real name?  Sheindele's was Jean Gornisht, if you can
believe that.  Is it possible that they were both the same person?  I think it
is!

Lorele