Re: Fwd: Request for "Seem Shalom" lyrics

Ari:
Tara Music's search engine come up with 43 different song books that carry
versions of "Sim shalom." for scores.

Lyrics can be found on the Zemerl Database, which also carries an online
clip of the music.
Judy

At 10:52 AM 3/10/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone point this person to online resources, or others that might help
>this person?
>
>ari
>

>> Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 11:23:19 +0100
>> \
>> Hi,
>>
>> Iam teacher of music in Czech republic in private elementary school and I
>> looking for the song "Seem Shalom". If you have free sheets or midi
format +
>> lyrics, please, send me this by e- mail. I can help you with music of our
>> walachian folk region. Sorry my English is very easy and I am ashamede for
>> this.
>>
>> Pavel Sumec
>>
>> <mailto:sedmikrasG> pavel(dot)sumec (at) quick(dot)cz

Judith S. Pinnolis
Reference Librarian
Coordinator for Publications and Training
Brandeis University Libraries
Goldfarb Library MS045
P.O Box 549110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110