FW: Neshama Carlebach Live in Concert!!!

Just got this from McGill Hillel.

Could the people who know Neshama tell us who comes to her concerts?  OK,
she sang at Sammy Intrater wedding, but have all the Carlbach shul
congregants accepted that it is ok to listen to her sing?  Are there as
many Orthodox men at her concerts as Orthodox women?

Obviously, if she is singing at someone's home in Montreal, no synagogue is
inviting her and no institution is risking making a clear political
statement.

>From the amorphousness of the official statement, the Carlbach shul gave in
its newsletter (I am on their mailing list), it was clear that Rabbi
Intrator's decision to leave had to be political.   But who knows what that
reason is.  I don't think that information is being given out yet.

Michelle, can you tell us if many Orthodox men come to the concerts of the
singers you feature on your radio program?  Does the woman harpist get a
lot of gigs?  Is she a rare anomaly?

Reyzl