  From: Helen Winkler
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 11:28 AM
  Subject: scholars vs non scholars

  I would just like to say that the interaction that goes on on this list
between scholars and non-scholars I think is a great strength.  I have learned
a lot from both.  My life has been enriched because of it.  So, let's keep this
dynamic equilibrium going and I thank all for being there.
  Helen

  Helen Winkler
  winklerh (at) hotmail(dot)com
  Helen's Yiddish Dance Page