Re: Kol Ishah: some primary texts

So, if Solomon had not written this beautiful poem, what would they have
referred to instead, I wonder?  And why does the mention of a sweet voice make
it naked, and why does comparing hair to a flock of goats (lovely as goats are)
make it nakedness?  Forgive my Talmudic ignorance, (I'm sure that if I studied
the entire issue I'd understand better) but I just don't get it.