Anglo-Jewish Music

Dear all,
I'm a musicology student from Cologne, Germany. Planning to write my final
dissertation about Anglo-Jewish Music after 1950 (just a working titel, will
be different in the end).
Which will cover some pieces of the composers Alexander Goehr, Brian Elias,
Malcolm Lipkin, Joseph Horovitz and Robert Saxton.
If anybody as some futher information about anything concerning this matter,
please let me know.
As I just started my research I'm interested in nearly everthing!!!

Thanks a lot in advance

Love
Sandra

PS: I'm living in London until the end of march.