Re: Book on Lubavitcher Music+ more!

In a message dated 2/15/1 6:57:48 AM, klezmusic (at) earthlink(dot)net writes:

<<

Where can I find this 3 volumes of Lubavitcher nigunim? How many tapes are

"all" the tapes? And are they available as CDs?

Rudy Tepel was probably the most active "Klezmer" for Chassidic Weddings. It
is believed that he has the largest repertoire of Chassidic melodies,
numbering over 600.
In the early 60's, he recorded 4 albums for the Collector's Guild label. Long
out of print, his nephew has re-released these recordings and we are now
distributing them for the family.

They can be viewed at
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=tepel

Two of the Cds-- "Songs of The Bobover Chassidim vol 1 and 2-- feature the
vocals of Rabbi Laizer Halberstein

"Songs of The Bobover Chassidim" (CD)
Rabbi Laizer Halberstein and The Rudy Tepel Orchestra

Songs of The Bobover Chassidim - Vol 2 (CD)
Rabbi Lazer Halberstam and The Rudy Tepel Orchestra

The other 2 Cds are instumental Chassidic recordings.

"Lubavitch Wedding" (CD)
 Rudy Tepel and His Orchestra

"Chadissic Wedding:Dance Melodies of Vizhnitz, Lubavitch, Modzitz, Satmar,
Skulen and Mea Shearim "(CD)
Rudy Tepel and His Orchestra

Simon
Hatikvah Music