Chevan and Byrd to play at Makor on Thursday night

This Thursday, February 8, Warren Byrd and I will be making our New York
City concert debut at Makor, a Cultural Arts Center on the West Side of
Manhattan located at 35 West 67 Street.  We'll be performing pieces from our
two CDs, "Avadim Hayinu" and "Let Us Break Bread Together."  We have just
come back from a weekend in residence at Temple Emanu-El in Birmingham,
Alabama where we had a great time participating in services, giving a
workshop and a Saturday night concert.   If you are interested in joining us
at Makor the phone number for tickets and information  is (212) 601-1000.
This week's Manhattan edition of The Jewish Week included an article about
us by George Robinson that captured the spirit of vision of our  work better
than any piece I have had the chance to read.  If you haven't seen it I
strongly recommend picking up a copy of the paper or going to their website
and looking at it .  Here's the URL for the article, but you'll need to
hurry because it will only be there for a few more days.
http://www.thejewishweek.com/bottom/regions.php3?section=Manhattan

Thanks and I hope you can come and see us Thursday night.
David
David Chevan, Bassologist
for more info visit my web site located at
 www.chevan.addr.com