Mickey Katz Records

In the past couple of weeks I have picked up 2 Mickey Katz recordings on
Capitol. Neither of the records have the date of Issue on them. I was
wondering if someone can tell me where do I go to look these up. This way the
whole list doesn't have to hear each time I buy another record.
    If you are curious the recordings that I picked up are; "Mickey Katz, The
Borscht Jester." Its a collection of Mickey's stand up stuff. It is catalog
number T1445, and has nice liner notes written by Chico Marx. The other one
is the previous one in the catalog, ST1744 (the S means that it is a stereo
vs. mono disk.) "Sing-Along with Mickele." It is not klezmer by most
stretches of the imagination, but it is fun Jewish music, with lyric sheets
so that you can sing along with the album.

TIA

Matt Temkin
Mattflight (at) aol(dot)com