Re: law and freedom: P.S.

Since I posted on this subject, Jordan's spoken to it better than I did.
But just a brief P.S.:

On the most trivial level--worlds removed from the Torah, but still perhaps
enlightening:  Without traffic lights and traffic rules, are drivers (and
pedestrians, for that matter, and bicyclists) *freer*--or less free?

Maybe freer to get killed.

--Robert

P.P.S.  I realize that I'm writing in the context of a crooked election,
decided by a crooked Supreme Court and okayed by a crooked Congress.  I'm
writing in the very different context, though, of Torah law, wisely
understood and applied.