Poem on Klezmer "bootlegs"?

Budowitz Website: http://www.budowitz.com

Tonight I waxed poetic, inspired by this discussion on free music on the
web.  Here is a poem for all those whose fan bases and promotional budgets
have not yet quite reached the dimensions of that of Phish and the Grateful
Dead:

Producer called me, he sounded like a gent
paid a small fee, the sales would pay the rent
Told me new buyers would flow in through the vent
But all that gushed in was my four percent

Promoter called me, she sounded like a gent
paid a meager fee, new gigs would pay the rent
Told me larger audiences would flow in through the vent
But all that sputtered in was my three percent

Dj called me, he sounded like a gent
paid a tiny fee, residuals'd pay the rent
Told me Cd sales would flow in through the vent
But all that seaped in was my two percent

Webmaster called me, she sounded like a gent
forget the small fee, new fans would pay the rent
Told me new offers would flow in through the vent
But nothin dribbled in, not even one percent