Cover of Frank London's "The Debt"

Frank London's "The Debt" is a compilation of his film music. Nothing Jewish
here -- just some very very eclectic music that tastes kind of like Hassidic
New Wave but with all different instrumentation. Very cool CD. I got it at
Klezkamp.

Anyway -- the cover. It looks like it's all black, but if you take it out from
the plastic cover and hold it in the light, there's a picture there -- a hidden
hologram. Has anyone been able to figure out what it's a picture of? I figured
out Frank London on the top, shot from overhead, but what is on the bottom?
Anyone know?

Thanks
Yakov.
http://www.kobyland.com