Lee Tulley

Hi all,
Along with Billy Hodes, Lee Tulley recorded one of the greatest of all Borsht
Belt anthems, "Essen" in the 1950s. Their competing versions of this
hilarious song has been at the heart of Catskilliana since they were issued.
More about them can be found in my book.

Henry Sapoznik
Founder/Director "KlezKamp: The Yiddish Folk Arts Program"
Author  "Klezmer! Jewish Music From Old World to Our World" (Schirmer Books)
Winner 2000 ASCAP-Deems Taylor Award for Excellence in Music Scholarship