Jascha Lieberman Trio

Since returning from KKamp Philadelphia, I've been listening a lot to the
Jascha Lieberman Trio's Rememberance of Kazimierz (Krakow ghetto) I picked
up when I heard the group at the Verbier Festival, Switzerland last summer.
I'm not sure Lieberman and his group have ever played here in London
(Geraldine???) and I was wondering how well known they are in the US - I
know Spielberg initiated their performance in Jerusalem as part of the
Schindler's List commemorations... and Lieberman studied with Giora
Feidman..
For those who haven't heard the CD, I thoroughly recommend it - provides an
interesting counterpoint to that other phenomenal trio, with the same
violin/viola, accordion, bass line-up,  from Krakow, Kroke...
Any other information about Lieberman et al gratefully received...
Thanks
Sophie Solomon
Violinist, Oi Va Voi