nusach radio network this week

NEW PLAYLIST FOR THIS WEEK'S LIVE SHOW...THURSDAY 10PM, SUNDAY 9AM, MONDAY
10PM
SAFAM
CANTOR AVERY TRACHT
CANTOR CHAYIM ADLER
CANTOR HANS BLOEMENDAL
NASHIR
HAZZAN ISAAC AZOSE
Ladino & Hebrew nusach for shabbat
YEHORAM GAON
you guess the melody! a surprise
DIASPORA YESHIVAH BAND
RABBI SHAWN ZEVIT

It will be an interesting an entertaining show.  If you have problems
accessing the show, try sending an "im" while we are on the air.....
my im addresses are

yahoo......nusachmaven
aol........nusach613
msn........msn

or send email to nusach (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot)

we continue to put new versions of licha dodi on nusachmaven3.  The preshow
will start at approximately 45 minutes before the live show.  This week we
will be playing Thread of Blue from Rebbe Soul.

winston