klezperanto

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 11:25:45 -0500, you wrote:

>Well, as far as I can tell, it must be that salsa is a huge popular
>music genre in Israel these days. There is a proliferation of Israeli
>salsa bands that I'd love to hear someone explain.

The aftershock from its popularity in the U.S.

Which reminds me -- anyone care to explain Klezperanto? Heard some of it the
other day -- it's wonderful! Is there any "authenticity" (Hey Seth! :) here or
are they just playing it 'cause it sounds good?

Yakov.
Trombonist, "Kap'n Klezmer and the Klez Kadets"
http://www.kobyland.com
Cartoon Network MP3s, Art Spiegelman, Funny Quotes