From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of
jonathan walton
Sent: 06 January 2001 01:04
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: klezmer LPs

Hiya,

Also I'm looking for vinyl copies of Mickey Katz's Weddings, Barmitzvahs and
Brisses and a Barry Sisters Greatest Hits record (or whatever I can find by
them on vinyl, which I stupidly didnt buy last week at KK). Does anyone know
where I might be able ot find these (online or off)?

thanks
jonathan
oi-va-voi

---