manchurian waltz

Hi everyone and happy new year

first of all a big thanks to everyone involved in klezkamp and jewish music
in nyc (and in sending me and oi-va-voi there), you have all helped to give
our take on jewish music a healthy kick up the tukhes with all your love and
enthusiasm (hm not sure about the mixed metaphors, but there you go...)

Now, question time...does anybody know any words to the Manchurian Waltz by
Schatrow (as it says on my score which has the title in Finnish as
Mantsurian Kukkuliolla)? Any language will do, although ideally I'd like to
do an arrangement for an English version sooner or later.

Thanks very much
love
Jonathan
www.oi-va-voi.com

ps brian - are you the brian the fab trombonist who debuted with the KCB on
NYEve?
If so, congrats - and how did it go?