Re: Shapiro: European Wedding

Paul,

    The Harvard College Library has a copy, but it took me a little time to
dig up the record.  Here it is (don't ask me about the author date.  I have
no clue)--perhaps other libraries might use the same title format.

Shapiro, Herman, 1922-
Die Originele Idishe hatunah = The European Jewish wedding / composed ... by
Herman S. Shapiro ; Vol. 1. (New York : Hebrew Publishing Co., 1902).

Good luck!
Judah.