Re: Shapiro: European Wedding

At 03:12 PM 12/29/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Can anyone advise me where I can get hold of a copy of The European
>Wedding, by Herman S Shapiro. Published New York: Hebrew Publishing Co,
>1902? Perhaps there's been a reprint? Or perhaps there's a copy in a UK
>library which I can consult? Also how much music does it contain?
>
>Thanks a lot
>
>Paul

Sorry, our library doesn't have this book. I searched OCLC and couldn't find it
either--which means that Library of Congress and several other libraries also
don't have it
.

Dr. Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027
WK: (212) 678-8076
FAX (212) 678-8998