Nefesh @ First Night Danbury 2001

Bring in the New Year, Jewish style!
If you're anywhere close to Danbury, Connecticut and have nothing to do this
New Years Eve - join Nefesh at the United Jewish Center - part of the First
Night Danbury Celebration.
Performances @ 8:00, 8:45 & 9:30pm

Advance: $8 Adults/$5 Children
Day of  Event: $10 Adults/$7 Children
FOR INFORMATION & BUTTON SALE SITES CALL 792-5095

Directions to the Center:
>From Hartford: take I-84 to Exit 5 North Main Street. At the exit turn
right onto Main Street. Continue on Main Street to downtown Danbury -
through five traffic lights. At West Street (sixth light) turn right.
Continue to next traffic light (2 blocks). Turn left onto Deer Hill
Avenue. The Synagogue is the fourth building on the left.

>From New York State: Take I-84 to Exit 4 (Lake Avenue). Go left at
traffic light onto Lake Avenue. Go under railroad trestle bearing right.
At traffic light, Lake Avenue becomes West Street. Proceed on West
Street to next traffic light (large church on right corner) and turn r
ight on to Deer Hill Avenue. The Synagogue is the fourth building on the
left
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/NefeshBand/index.htm";>The Nefesh Home Page
</A>

.<A HREF="http://www.housatonic.org/1stnight.htm";>Danbury, New Years' Eve,