NUSACH NETWORK THIS WEEK

I hope you are having a wonderful Channukah!

The good news and the bad news....bad news first....There will NOT be a live
show this Thursday, Sunday or next Monday...the good news?

the reason is that I will be at the Brit of my newest grandchild in the cold
of Milwaulkee Wisconsin on New Years weekend.  I therefore wish everyone a
wonderful holiday weekend in advance.

Nusachmaven...24 hours of nusach...has new content.  I have added Neshamah
Carlbach, Cantor Shalom Katz (cd that we have not played before), and the
Miami Boys Choir (some really upbeat music).
Nusachmaven radio plays shabbat music from BEFORE SUNDOWN on Friday until
after Havdalah (eastern time).

Nusachmaven3 remains Channukah central with Channukah music playing through
Thursday.  On Thursday, some time before I get on the plane, I will switch
the playlist.  We will feature Licha Dodi...So far there are about 15
DIFFERENT melodies for licha dodi on the playlist and i will add more if I
have the time before I leave.

Have a good week
winston