RE: Jewish musicians in 1930's Berlin

Translation:

Shalom,

Unfortunately, I don't speak French, but I understand a bit.
I need some biographical information on some musicians who
recorded on the SEMER label, in Berlin, betwee the years 1933-1938.
Can you help me, please?  I'm refering to Joseph Blumberg (Ben-Abbas)
(singer) acompanied by M.V. Dyk (piano), M.M. Elosegui (piano),
Madame Strauss (violin),  Mademoiselle A. Hemon (harp),
Monsieur Rouquette (flute).

The recorded for RINAPHONE - LE DISQUE DE L`ORIENT?
I'd very much like to know as much as possible about this label?
The owners, the artists, the years that they were in business, etc.
Thank you very much! Danke. Thank you. Muchas gracias...

You can correspond in English and in German.
 Dr Rainer E. Lotz
<birgit-lotz-verlag (at) gmx(dot)de>