From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of
SICULAR (at) aol(dot)com
Sent: 14 December 2000 14:11
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Isle of Klezbos for Hanuka

ISLE OF KLEZBOS the formidable, fun-loving klezmer sextet
@ The Cutting Room, 19 West 24th St, NYC
Thurs, December 21 (the first of Hanuka's eight nights)
8pm sharp!  $8    www.metropolitanklezmer.com
212/691-1900

This Isle of Klezbos show welcomes the Jewish festival of light, and will
include a completely acoustic, analog, unplugged menorah.

Featuring:
PAM FLEMING, trumpet/flugelhorn
RACHELLE GARNIEZ, accordion & harmony vocals
DEBORAH KARPEL, vocals
DEBRA KREISBERG, clarinet/alto sax
EVE SICULAR, drums
& special holiday guest bass/tuba DAVE HOFSTRA (Metro.Klezmer, honorary
klezbian)

"Mosaic Persuasion" CD's online at <www.cdbaby.com> and <www.jewishmusic.com>
& in stores everywhere.  "Greetings from The Isle of Klezbos" groovy t-shirts
also at our gigs.  Happy Hanuka!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---