December Concert additions and corrections

Dear Friends,

After I sent out our concert announcements, I realized that I'd sent
it under my own name instead of the Wholesale Klezmer Band, so it may
have been unclear whose concerts they were.  In any case, our concert
on December 9th at Spencertown Academy was a full house with two
pages of names on the waiting list who could not get in.  People in
the Berkshire/Taconic/Albany area still have three more chances to
hear us this month.

Please note below the addition of a concert at Castle Street Cafe in
Great Barrington, and a correction of the time for our Towne Crier
concert, as well as the details I didn't have before for First Night
Sharon.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340
voice/fax: 413-624-3204
http://www.WholesaleKlezmer.com

? Saturday, December 16th at 8 pm
        Concert at Caffe Lena
        47 Phila Street
        Saratoga Springs, NY
        for information and reservations:
                call: (518) 583-0022
                http://www.caffelena.com/Lena_Page1.htm

? Thursday, December 21st at 7 pm
        Concert at Castle Street Cafe
        10 Castle Street
        Great Barrington, MA
        for information and reservations:
                call 413-528-5244
                http://www.castlestreetcafe.com
        (dinner will be served from 5 to 7 pm)

? Saturday, December 23th at 9 pm
        Concert at The Towne Crier Cafe
        130 Route 22
        Pawling, NY
        for information and reservations:
                call 845-855-1300
                http://www.townecrier.com

? Sunday, December 31st at 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm
        Concert and Dance Music at Sharon (MA) First Night Celebration
        Sharon High School Cafeteria
        Sharon, MA
        for information call:
                Sharon Recreation Department 781-784-1530
                BJ Gage Programming Co-Chair 781-784-9454