More KlezKamp-related issues...

Hi,
Does anyone who'll be going to KlezKamp have an acoustic guitar for
me to rent or lend, instead of me bringing it from Europe....  (along
with video-equipment, laptop etc that will already make the airline a
bit crazy). It really needn't be a fancy one, and I'd  take full
responsability of it of course (and transport it if it's in NYC). I'm
also (still) looking for a ride back from KK to NYC, any
suggestions....

Please reply off-line.

Many thanks,
Sonja Kalmering

PS Looking forward seeing some of you people on this list there! DS

--
Sonja Kalmering
Banérgatan 46

Phone/Fax: +46 (0)8 667 77 53
Cellphone: +46 (0)70 329 77 53
E-mail: kalmering (at) jmk(dot)su(dot)se