Re: Klezmer in Brussels

The Klezmershack lists only two klezmer bands in Belgium
(http://www.klezmershack.com/contacts/klezbyloc.html#belgium):

Antwerp: Klezmic noiZ. E-mail: deben (at) klezmicnoiz(dot)com
Klezz Combo. E-mail: willy(dot)bok (at) wanadoo(dot)be(dot)

Neither is specifically in Brussels, but I'd be surprised if that meant that
neither was nearby, or that there aren't unlisted bands in the area.

There are several listings for London, as well as for the UK. You might also
want to check out whatever is happening at YaD:
http://www.yadarts.co.uk/namingthegolem/
which is an event taking place in Charing Cross, wherever that is in London, on
Dec. 14. (see the Klezmershack calendar,
http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcalendar.html)

Hope this helps,
ari