Isle of Klezbos/Metro.Klezmer on CNN! (& TIME OUT listing mistake)

Hi klezmer TV fans!
This weekend's edition of CNN "Worldbeat," airing both late Saturday 10/21
(Sat midnight-Sun 12:30am) and Sunday 10/22 (3:30-4pm), features performance
footage from Isle of Klezbos' & Metropolitan Klezmer's joint "MOSAIC
PERSUASION" CD release party....  Live on tape from NYC's Makor last month.

While we haven't yet seen the finished piece, the broadcast likely also
includes an interview with Seth Rogovoy, author of =The  Essential Klezmer=.

Also, about Isle of Klezbos' show this TUESDAY 10/24 at the Knitting Factory:
TIME OUT magazine mistakenly lists our sets as 9:30pm on Sunday (not!) and
9:30pm Tuesday.  Actually, Tuesday night we will play at BOTH 8pm AND 9:30pm,
but we're not playing any set Sunday.  And this is our last scheduled Klezbos
show in NYC til Hanuka, so come on down!!

For more details:
<www.metropolitanklezmer.com> (212-475-4544)
& <www.knittingfactory.com> (212-219-3006)

Thanks,
Eve Sicular (drummer/bandleader) for Isle of Klezbos & Metropolitan Klezmer
151 First Avenue #145
New York, NY  10003