nusach live on the web tonight

In hope of peace in the middle east, it was suggested by a listener that I do a
show dedicated to shalom.  It was not possible to get it on Shalom America this
week, nor was it practical to get it on the 24hr radio station.  Therefore I
"went live" on monday night and will again go live tonight and tomorrow night
with two new shows.  You can hear the show live at 9pm eastern time.  The best
way to get to the site is through my web site for the show at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

follow the links to 24hour nusach.

tonight's contributors on live365.com will be
Cantor Steven Robbins
Cantor Gadi Elon
Robin Helzner
Mishpacha
Tsufit
Raquel Pomerantz Gershon
Cantor Deborah Katchko Zimmerman
Cantor Eric Moses
tune in at 9pm eastern time...The best way to find the show is go to our web
site and follow the links.
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven
Let us all continue to hope for (and work for) Shalom

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL
Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->