Re: Celebrate Shabbat Release

Hi, I just joined this list, so I wanted to introduce myself.  I'm on song
#8 on this new release by Craig Taubman, and fairly new to the Jewish Music
Scene, although I grew up in Israel with a lot of music...

My name is Shirona ( that's my real name) and I live in Rye NY. Recorded a
CD titled "Shirona, Judaic Love Songs" - "Ki Eleicha" is  from that
recording.  I also teach Jewish music in several institutions, been to two
Hava Nashira's and two CAJE's.

My main interest and passion is in the connection between music and sacred
texts. When a true connection exists - the magic is undeniable, and people
experience a heightened spiritual awareness of both the meaning of the text
and the music which serves it...  In a nutshell.

Happy Sukkot to all,

Shirona