movies, anybody?

Hi, i've been a silent reader of the list for sometime now and thought that
it was high time for me to introduce myself.

I am creative director of YaD, a new organisation which promotes
contemporary Jewish arts in Britain. We aim to both provide opportunities
for artists of all kinds to explore their roots within their contemporary
work and also to introduce a rich ethnic culture to the wider multi-cultural
Britain.

Aside from hearing any thoughts or ideas of musicians / visual artists /
movie makers / performance poets who might be interested in being involved,
I am also very interested in hearing about any movies about Jewish life old
and new (or both) which have been made recently or are in the process of
being filmed.

does anyone have any ideas?

thank you in advance,

Josephine
On Behalf of YaD
reply to: josephine (at) yadarts(dot)com