Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1690

shalom everyone

I'd like to list origin/source of tracks on a recording we are doing (always
problematic and controversial with any folk music i know).

What would learned list members suggest as a way to describe D'ror Yikra?
(we sing a Yemeni melody I believe - at any rate the same melody as HaBrera
HaTivit)

Dror Yikra (Yemeni Jewish?)/(Sephardi Jewish?)/(Mizrahi Jewish?)

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Thank you very much

Jonathan Walton
Oi-Va-Voi