Please honor the SAG/AFTRA boycott of P&G...from Trudi

    Dear Fellow Actors and Performers and People who just love Actors and
Performers in General and Specific:
     Due to the break down of negotiations between the SAG and AFTRA Unions
and the Commercial Agencies and Companies, there is a boycott coming down
the road. I am not in either Union myself...YET!!! But living in a "small"
Industry town like Boston, MA, SAG  and AFTRA have been helpful to me in
contract situations. Also, because of their fight for better working
conditions on the job...be it Radio, TV or Film Work, the conditions for ALL
PERFORMERS have been greatly improved.
    I am asking you as an Actor and a Musician who believes in fair play and
a decent living wage for ALL performers to please honor the coming boycott
of Proctor and Gamble products.  For more information visit the SAG and
AFTRA  websites.

     Sincerely,

     Trudi Goodman