New: Ladino Cd ON SALE!!

                            *A Hatikvah Exclusive*

  ***On Sale $13.98** LADINO SONG COMPILATION** Free Shipping**On Sale***

                                 "La Yave - The Key To Sephardic Music"

Hatikvah is proud to offer this new Ladino/Sephandic song compilation
performed by artist from around the world. Featured on this 16 song
compilation are such artists as The Ruth Yaakov Ensemble, Flory Jagoda, Judy
Frankel, David Saltiel, Alhambra,  The Yaladi Trio, Alicia Benassayag, Lena
Rothstein, Emil Zrihan, Eli Mellul, Jada Rebling, and more. As the exclusive
distributor of this CD, we are offering "La Yave" at the sale price of
$13.98, SHIPPING INCLUDED!!
We accept Visa & Mastercharge!

Note: Though this CD has not been posted yet to our web site, many of these
artist have their own individual CDs available from Hatikvah Music. To view
our Ladino selection visit us at:   http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/ladino1.html

Thank You,
Simon
Hatikvah Music