Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1667

"But the winepress of Los is eastward of Golgonooza
before the seat of Satan.
Luvah laid the foundation, and Urizen finishd it
In howling woe."

Blake

Is that the deal, here?  Whadda you say, Simon?

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake