Idelsohn mystery

I'm currently using Idelsohn's _Thesaurus of Hebrew Oriental Melodies_
vol. 9  - The folk song of the East European Jews (in the KTAV 1973
edition). The (large) collection of Yiddish songs are presented with
romanized text, but only for the first verse of each song (under the
melody). In the Introduction, Idelsohn states that the texts will be
published in a separate volume. Does anyone know whether this volume
actually happened? I can't find it in any library catalogues. I know that
some of the texts are available in other volumes, such as Cahan, Kipnis
&c., from which Idelsohn got quite a lot of the songs, but I'd like to
know whether the others were ever published. I'd be grateful if anybody
could shed any light on this.

Thanks,

Abbi

(in an unfortunately chicken-free and blue-power-tool free library)