Re: Klezmer! - Fact or Fiction? & an on-topic Q

Dear Mark:

Your point would be better made if you refrained
from using feeble characterizations like "old hippie".

As someone who has had his appearance ridiculed
on this List, I don't like it and I strongly protest
the sort of labelling of people that is only meant to
disparage, mock and trivialize them.

What next; comments regarding noses or breast-size?

Wolf

A Proud Old Hippie