[no subject]

> It is crap as it is a work authored by a Jew intended to cruelly attack a
> time honored Jewish tradition

And as an observant Jew, this particular tradition makes me (personally)
EXTREMELY uncomfortable, not to mention having overtones of being a
sacrifice that is 'offered' outside of the Beit Hamikdash. Also, whenever
anybody wants to make Jews appear weird and uncivilized, what do they print?
Pictures of Jews in black hats waving chickens over their heads! Maybe it's
time to reconsider this particular tradition.
                        EK