RE: And the Angels Sing

There are a couple of interesting versions of "Der Shtiller Bulgar"
to note:
A nice, "typical" version by Kapelye, on "Levine and his
Flying Machine": "Der Shtiller Bulgar: Shpil Es Noch a Mol".

And,  a very nice medley consisting of:
Shtiller Bulgar --> And the Angels Sing-->Shtiller Bulgar -->
And the Angels Sing.
This one by The Original Klezmer Jazz Band.  A bissele tsi
"angepatschket" for my taste, but OK. Reminiscent of the kind of
medley you'd hear at a Bar Mitzvah or chasseneh  ("vednink", as my
father used to call them).

Never heard of a Yiddish lyrics version though.

Ed Sieb