Yiddish/klezmer party in NY, Sunday Sept.10

Dear List - I'm throwing a party for my mom, poety and composer,Beyle
Schaechter-Gottesman, who turned 80 a few weeks ago and you're all
invited. There'll be coffee and pastries and an open mike to sing
Yiddish or perform or play klezmer etc. Michael Alpert has said he
will come with some guests, and i am hoping Zev Feldman will come too
and play tsimbl. I also am hoping to get some dancing going. This is
happening at the -
Deutsches Haus of Columbia University,
420 w. 116th st.
Sept. 10, Sunday
3-600 PM.

Call me or write me if you have any questions. If you would like
perform please let me know. - Itzik
itzik (at) mindspri