[no subject]

Shavuah tov & welcome to all new list members!

This week?s show on Shalom America will play on the regular schedule.  The
first play of this week?s show is now on Tuesday 10am eastern.

Our nusach 24 hour station is up and running on live365.com.  The best way
to get to the show is through our web site, since it will take you there
directly without having to go through a search.  The complete play list is
posted on the show?s website.  We are getting very good response from
listeners.  If you have not yet listened, I am playing approximately 6 hours
of music, which rotates 4 times during the day.  I am rotating two new cds
weekly so the show stays fresh.  If you are having problems, let me know
what speed your modem is connected at, and which player you are using.

New material is being uploaded twice weekly at this point.  In the past week
we have added Cantor Jan Peerce & Raquel Pomerantz Gershon.  Our oldest 3
Cd?s have been rotated out of the play list.

To see the entire play list, go to our web site.

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

and follow the links to the show you want to hear.

On Shalom America, this week, we continue with Guess the Cantor.  With Yom
Kippur coming up in October, I have a CD of many different Cantor?s singing
Kol Niedre, plus many Cd?s with Kol Niedre on them.  I will play one
rendition on each of the next 6 or 7 shows.  Just for fun, you tell me who
is singing.  I will give the answer on this list the following week.

Last week?s mystery chazzan was Joseph Rosenblatt.

Our line up for this week is:
·       GUESS THE CANTOR
·       Kol Niedre
·       CANTOR AARON SHIFMAN
·       Ahavat Olam
·       Av Harachamim
·       Hanashama Loch
·       Hashkivenu
·       Mi Chamocha
·       JERUSALEM MALE CHOIR
·       Uvnucho Yomar
·       Modim Anachnu Lach
·       Adoshem Zicharanu
·       CANTOR MOTI FUCHS
·       Nishama Tihora Hi
·       Shabbat Melody

Here are my on line contact im addresses:

Aol IM messenger:
Nusach613 (nusach613 (at) aol(dot)com)
ICQ:  #1873369
MSN Messenger: Nusachmaven
Yahoo Messenger:  Nusachmaven

Add me to your buddy lists, and say hello when you see me on the net.

Have a good week and enjoy the show!

Visit the Nusach web site for a complete play list of performers
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven
This week?s new show airs Tuesday at 11am eastern, and replayed at 10pm
eastern
& 11am and 10pm on Thursday, and now Sundays at 9am & 10pm.
On other days the show consists of prior weeks repeats.

The show is on Globalnet radio's Shalom America, which can be found at
http://www.shalom-am.com
Global net radio is now part of Jewish.com, visit us at
http://www.jewish.com/radio

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach,