hi

Hi everyone!
    Guess what?  I was at the National Flute Convention this weekend and
met Adrianne Greenbaum, sorry if i spelled it wrong.  Unfortunately she
wasn't playing klezmer, but she played the flute and piano at the same
time. It was very cool!  Anyway, she said that the University of
Hartford just got a collection of 78s.  I thought that anyone in the
area might be interested.  And I'd love to hear from anyone in that
area, because that's where I'm going to school in a few days.
rachel