nusach next week

Shavuah tov
This week?s show on Shalom America will play on the regular schedule.  The
first play of this week?s show is now on Tuesday 10am eastern.

Our nusach 24 hour station is up and running on live365.com.  The best way
to get to the show is through our web site, since it will take you there
directly without having to go through a search.  We are getting very good
response from listeners.  If you have not yet listened, I am playing
approximately 6 hours of music, which rotates 4 times during the day.  I am
rotating two new cds weekly so the show stays fresh.  If you are having
problems, let me know what speed your modem is connected at, and which
player you are using.

We begin a new feature on this week?s show called Guess the Cantor.  With
Yom Kippur coming up in October, I have a CD of many different Cantor?s
singing Kol Niedre, plus many Cd?s with Kol Niedre on them.  I will play one
rendition on each of the next 6 or 7 shows.  Just for fun, you tell me who
is singing.  I will give the answer on this list the following week.

Our line up for this week is:
MYSTERY CANTOR
CANTOR AARON SHIFMAN
JERURSALEM MALE CHOIR