Re: Jewish Music in Shofar, Summer 2000, vol. 18, no. 4 and Malcolm Miller

In a message dated 7/29/00 11:35:19 AM GMT Daylight Time,
jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk writes:

> Where can you get copies of 'Shofar' and under what auspices is it
published?
>  I would
>  like to have it for the Jewish Music Institute library.

I would be interested in seeing this magazine, is it available in the UK? I
recently did a week-long summer school in Durham with Malcolm Miller as one
of the tutors, it was terrific. I particularly enjoyed Malcolm's rendition of
a song about his love's severed hand!

Louisa Hennessy