book party, not ( was RE: new york klezmer July 15-22)

> Sunday, the 18th, will be the book party celebrating Seth Rogovoy's
> release of "The Essential Klezmer," featuring David Krakauer. Not
> traditional klezmer, but Krakauer is quite a treat, regardless.
>
> ari

As much as I'd like to do it again (and who knows, maybe we will), this
already happened, in June....

However, we're working on a few other NYC dates in the fall, and a host of
other East Coast dates coming soon in just a few weeks.....stay tuned.

--Seth Rogovoy