Re: new york klezmer July 15-22

There's a klezmer brunch at the Tonic every Sunday afternoon--you'll find info,
and anything I've had time to list, at the KlezmerShack's calendar,

http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcalendar.html

Sunday, the 18th, will be the book party celebrating Seth Rogovoy's
release of "The Essential Klezmer," featuring David Krakauer. Not
traditional klezmer, but Krakauer is quite a treat, regardless.

ari