Re: gigs gigs gigs

That would be excellent. I would certainly love to link to it, and to
such boards from other cities, on the KlezmerShack. I'd also happily
hold files of "send only to bands that you think are appropriate"
connections to e-mail the occasional band that fits relevant criteria,
for any cities/areas nationally or internationally.

ari